Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fountain Of Change


This stream appears simple enough, but for me after shooting this image on yesterday it became a significant part in a life changing experience for three reasons:

1) God spared me from what was sure to be very serious injuries as a result of a car accident, what I was left with I and HE can handle.
2) God revealed to me the definition of a TRUE relationship.
3) He whispered in my ear that HE will never be too busy to answer a cry for help or lend a shoulder for support.

Lesson learned from this: Stop and enjoy the blessings God has prepared for YOU. If you do not receive what you think you should have, either: (1) it is not for YOU, or (2) what is disguised as a blessing is just not worth having!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't God always graceful, even when we know we don't deserve it!!!

His word says, that satan will transform himself as an Angel of light, not saying perse that this is the case. But thank God for the revelation that you have received pertaining relationships.