Monday, November 17, 2008

Just For Fun...


Let's take a serious mother-daughter picture together, remember - serious so whatever you do don't smile ;~) This is the last of Saturday's shoot that I am going to post, but not to worry, Brooke has another session on today 11/18/08 so you will see more of her in the days to come. As for me, I am diving head first into a serious workout program (I will be temporarily under construction). I will post a progress image when I am a third of the way to my goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang about time we get a smile! Alright you lose any more weight and I'm going to start calling you Ana LOL

The Light Chaser said...

Just want to tone - lose the body fat and replace it with muscle. I'm going to work it out, just stay tuned for multiple steps toward reaching my goals (personal and professional).

"If you understand you position in life, you can change your condition in life!"