Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Diva...




I had the pleasure of shooting a real Diva on Saturday. This D.I.V.A came prepared (You hear me?): several changes of clothes, several pairs of shoes, accessories, makeup, heck..she was her own makeup artist!! When she entered the room with her SUITCASE, I thought she was moving in (LOL) Mrs. T. you rock!! I look forward to working with you again. I will blog eleven of the pics over the next 3 days that I like the most from our 2.5 hour session. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so loving the pool table shot! I told you both that you would enjoy one anothers company. See you didn't need me after all, you are a big girl LOL

HoliMiss said...

Gwen, you were so professional and sweet! You made this photo shoot soooo comfortable. It's a beautiful thing to watch a sista pursue her goals with confidence & finesse. Thank you for inviting me to partake in your craft. You daughter.., (The Princess) is a darling and please let her know that she can come be my stylist anytime she so desires. TKeys sure knew what she was doing! Take care, GOD bless and I hope to work with you again in the future.

P.S. Next time I won't have the big suitcase, I tune it down a little. =)

The Light Chaser said...

Hmmm- you better work it Diva!! I'll post again later tonight, hope you like.

Anonymous said...

Gwen! This is DaQuawna. Tori and Tiff's friend. Tiff is already a doll! You did your thing!

The Light Chaser said...

Hi DaQuawna, Tiffany is beautiful. I had to ask Tori if she had already done modeling for someone. She is definately a pro, and I am amazed at how she can change up her look - WOW! O.K now that you are aware of my location - don't be a stranger.