Thursday, May 7, 2009

The New Dayton...


Dayton Ohio is attempting to improve the skyline. This image was shot from Deed's park at sunset, the sky is dark and cloudy as it has been raining all week. You can see the Wright brothers statue (see additional image below) in view. I was attempting to shoot the skyline as the sun was setting (and it was) however, the sun is setting to the right of the image ;~( Why couldn't it set right over the skyline?? Taken with a Nikon D300, 1/250s, F/8, ISO 200, 55mm

6 comments:

Destini said...

BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL! I cant believe this is Dayton. And the pic looks so good, it looks fake. Like a magazine. And I see you changed the logo AGAIN.

=]

The Light Chaser said...

For a cloudy day - I like it as well. Will post the night skyline tonight. New logo - you like?

Destini said...

Yes. But I liked the last one. Dont change it again!

The Light Chaser said...

Ok - this one gives me more flexability when placing it on an image.

Natrually-loving-God said...

Gwen, I told you the last one Rocked, LOL.

Destini- Yeah, I can't believe that's Dayton either...with it's sorry skyline....(shaking my head profusely). Gotta love Dayton.

The Light Chaser said...

LOL - Y are you here, hate'n on Dayton (hmmm.. that ryhmes!